Oral and maxillofacial surgery performed at our Park City, UT, practice can treat many diseases, injuries, and defects in the head, neck, and jaws, as well as the hard and soft tissues of the mouth. With this specialized skill, Dr. Wade Peers can perform a wide range of procedures, including dental implant placement and tooth extraction. With over 17 years of experience, he and his staff of well-trained experts can make your oral surgery comfortable and convenient.
State-of-the-art Care in a Relaxing Environment
As the only oral surgery center in the greater Park City area, we maintain unparalleled depth in the services we offer. Dr. Peers and his staff are working out of a beautiful rustic office that is sterile and technologically advanced, while providing a homey, inviting, and warm atmosphere where you can feel relaxed. Our staff is incredibly well trained. In addition to each staff member having their proper certifications (including IV sedation), they regularly cultivate their skills and knowledge by taking continuing education courses in order to keep up with the latest advancements in technology and treatment.
Other Specialty Procedures
- Traditional Dental Implants: These small titanium posts are placed into the jawbone to replace lost tooth roots, and can be topped with crowns or partial or full bridges.
- All-on-4® Dental Implant Technique: This procedure involves using four implants inserted at strategic angles to support a full bridge. Dr. Peers has experienced particularly impressive success with the All-on-4® dental implant technique. With his advanced surgical skill from his medical training and experience working as a surgeon with a major dental implants company, he can skillfully perform the highly technical procedure with ease and precision.
- Tooth Extraction: When a tooth is severely damaged or causing discomfort, extraction is often the best solution. Dr. Peers can also extract wisdom teeth as a preventative or active treatment.
- Zygomatic Implants: These large titanium posts are installed into the zygomatic arches (cheekbones), and serve as an excellent solution to treat patients with severe bone loss.
- Oral Pathology: Dr. Peers provides oral cancer screening, biopsies, salivary stone removal, and the excision of lesions, tumors, and cysts. Oral pathology can play a crucial role in protecting your health by detecting health complications in their earliest and most treatable stages.
We take pride in the fact that we use the latest technology in our field. Our 3-D imaging system allows Dr. Peers to view the underlying structures of the jaw and face so he can diagnose issues more accurately and plan procedures such as implant placement with exceptional accuracy.
Dr. Peers also makes use of digital implant placement technology in order to virtually place implants before the surgery is actually performed. This technology ensures that the dental implants are placed exactly where planned, and it can also allow for the implants to be placed in parts of the jawbone that are the most structurally sound for added security.
As the only oral surgery center in the greater Park City area, we maintain unparalleled depth in the services we offer.
We offer multiple sedation options in order to make your visit as comfortable and worry-free as possible. For your convenience, we make every effort to complete all preparatory scanning during a patient’s first consult in order to reduce the number of requisite office visits.
Our close proximity to the Park City Medical Center allows Dr. Peers to perform procedures that require a larger surgical facility, or refer our patients to physicians there if necessary.
Visit Us Today
Our goal is to treat our patients as we would treat our families. At Park City Oral Surgery and Dental Implant Center, we offer high-quality, friendly service in a gentle, caring atmosphere. If you are experiencing any symptoms of advanced tooth decay, suffering with missing teeth, or have experienced dental trauma, contact us today.